What to do when your bowels are irritable
You've ever suffered from gas, bloating, diarrhoea or constipation, you know how unpleasant and uncomfortable these symptoms can be and what a relief it is when they finally disappear. Many people are embarrassed and reluctant to talk about what goes on behind closed doors in the bathroom, but in truth, one in six people living in the UK experience periodic symptoms. So, you're not alone if you're suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Comprehending the symptoms and reasons for IBS can help you acknowledge it in yourself and support any friends or family members going through the same thing.
The majority of the medications used for dealing with spastic colon can cause several side effects, for which their daily and long-term use is usually not recommended. People with IBS should strictly avoid taking medications without consulting their health care providers. They need to take medications just under the supervision of their physicians.
People suffering from IBS can have symptoms ranging from mild to severe, but for many people irritable bowel syndrome disappears than having to experience occasional mild symptoms that don't require a visit to the doctor. If you think you might be suffering from IBS and have had symptoms such as gas, bloating, and irregular bowel movements more than three days a month over a period of three months, make an appointment to see your GP and discuss the issue with them.
How to Treat IBS Naturally
http://draxe.com/ In this training video I am going to talk to you about IBS natural treatments and the IBS diet. IBS stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Anybody with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) will understand that handling it is really awful.
- You never understand when the next attack is going to strike.
- Some sufferers are constantly on the lookout for the closest rest area and plan their day around not being too far from a bathroom.
- Other individuals do not go there frequently enough.
- Either means, the pain can be terrible.
IBS is Defined by Abdominal Pain or Cramps, Bloating, Constipation, and Diarrhea
In some people, diarrhea can be popular, while in others, it could be constipation. Some people on the other hand, can suffer from alternating periods of constipation and diarrhea. However, IBS does not cause inflammation of the bowel tissues, or inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn's disease or colitis. IBS is usually not considered to be a life-threatening condition, though it can affect the quality of life substantially.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is One of the Other Key Causes
IBS is characterized by cramping, abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating, and constipation. Because IBS leads to irregular, disorderly contractions of the intestinal tracts, gurgling in the intestines is a natural impact that follows.
Bavolex Irritable Bowel Syndrome ReliefBavolex IBS Relief contains soothing herbs formulated to support and calm the digestive tract. Bavolex's active ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support healthy digestive tract, help reducing irritation from diarrhea and constipation. Reducing bowel inflammation and supporting healthy digestion has been proven to relieve the flare-ups associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Click Here to Read More »
- Treatment: Apart from taking elaborate meals, lack of physical activity is often responsible for causing digestion problems.
- For a healthy digestion, besides eating in moderation, regular exercise is very important.
- Also, after having a heavy meal, you need to keep a time gap of 2-3 hours before you hit the sack.
- Short walks after meals can also contribute in enhancing digestion.
Negative Effects of Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera as a Laxative.
Aloe Vera Consists of the Gel and the Latex
The latex of the aloe vera leaf refers to the yellow part which lies just beneath the leaf skin. It contains anthraquinones like aloin, which are responsible for the laxative properties of aloe vera. When present in aloe juice, the latex can relieve constipation, and stimulate bowel movement. However, studies have found that when used for a long period of time, people developed a sort of tolerance, and needed increased doses to get the same laxative effect. In fact, prolonged use of aloe vera juice as a laxative can increase the risk of constipation. Moreover, the consumption of aloe latex was associated with an exhaustion of the potassium from the cells in the digestive lining. This is the reason that aloe vera laxatives were banned by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) since November 5, 2002.
Milk and dairy products.
Foods Rich in Sugar
Artificial sweeteners like sorbitol and xylitol.
Apart from these, some people may get relief from excessive gas, bloating, and flatulence by avoiding or lowering the consumption of the following foods:
Beans and Vegetables
Clients of IBS should eat smaller meals instead of three big meals, and drink a lot of water throughout the day. However, they should avoid sodas and soft drinks.
- ExerciseRegular exercise has been found to reduce the severity of IBS symptoms in many patients.
- Exercise can improve the quality of life and mental and physical wellness.
- Low impact exercises like walking, swimming, and biking can prove profoundly helpful in reducing the frequency and severity of spastic colon.