Types of Colitis
Colitis is an unfortunate condition that affects many people at some point or the other. Often mistaken for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), colitis is swelling of the colon which can have many causes.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or IBS, with constipation is an uncomfortable medical condition that can be treated.
- Along with constipation the symptoms can include recurring stomach pains, bloating and discomfort.
- Not everybody that has IBS will suffer with constipation.
- That's the reason why, stress must be the First one that you would like to remove in your life.
- Simple things like having a holiday can make stress depart.
- You might also want to try things like massage, acupuncture, and spa or merely hear a calming music regularly.
- The need to take your attention off the things which are causing you anxiousness is exceedingly essential and is lots of help.
What is IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis?
Dr. Dennis Christie explains the different types of inflammatory bowel disease – Crohn's and ulcerative colitis. He answers common questions parents ask, ...
Pelvic Inflammatory Illness
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a collective term used to describe swelling of the female reproductive organs like uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries. The inflammation is caused by bacteria which is also responsible for causing sexually transmitted diseases in women. The pelvic inflammatory disease is one of the most significant causes of abdominal and waist discomfort in women.
Diseases that Affect the Small Intestine
- Perforated bowel, which is also known as intestinal perforation, is a condition that can affect the little as well as the large intestine.
- It is characterized by the presence of a perforation or a hole in the intestine.
Causes: The exact cause of these conditions is unknown, but it is believed that genetic and immunological factors may trigger the inflammatory response. It is believed that exposure to an infectious agent might also trigger swelling of the mucosa.
Disorders like lactose intolerance, celiac disease and other such food intolerances are seen to cause bloating and abdominal distension. In such cases, the body is not able to breakdown or absorb particular food substances. These left-out food substances result in extra gas production in the bowel. This happens because numerous bacteria are trying their best, to break these food substances down, by various chemical reactions. This is why the individual experiences bloating.
Ralph is a post curator at jerseycheapwholesalechina.com, a blog about alternative health news. Last year, Ralph worked as a marketing manager for a well-known high tech company. When he's not scouting for new articles, Ralph loves scuba diving and rafting.