Stomach Pain and Diarrhea
Accidentally eating contaminated food or following wrong food habits can cause disorders of the stomach. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, queasiness, throwing up, etc., are the common symptoms of gastrointestinal or digestive system illness. If you too experience these symptoms, there may be a possibility of the following reasons.
Diet can Also Play an Important Role
IBS patients may take advantage of eating smaller meals at more frequent intervals. Foods that are low in fat and high in fiber are beneficial to keeping the intestine healthy. Dietary fiber includes bulk to stools making them larger and softer and easier to pass, thus reducing the pain associated with defecation.
Ulcers are essentially open wounds that develop on the inner walls of the intestines. Initially, the pain is knowledgeable somewhere around the belly button and with no treatment the pain spreads and affects the whole abdominal area. Ulcers trigger internal bleeding, causing pain in the belly button region.
- Though stress is becoming an inevitable part of life, there are ways to cope with the ups and downs of life.
- One can get rid of stress with the help and support of their loved ones, family, friends, as well as medical help.
- Do not wait till you reach the point of total breakdown.
- It is better to take a break every now and then from work and go on a brief trip or pursue a hobby.
- Try yoga to relax your nerves and eat healthy.
- There should be more time for laughs to keep tension levels as low as possible.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): IBS is a gastrointestinal disorder that causes temporary damage to the large intestine. In this condition, increased mucus production by the mucous membrane located in the intestinal tract is observed. Excess mucus may trickle down to the urethra, which will be eventually visible in the urine.
Gas and Upset Stomach Gastrointestinal disorders rank top amongst the way of life conditions. A minimum of 7 out of every 10 people experience some or the other type of stomach/intestinal problem. Given that, most of these conditions are apparently safe, people have the...
- Excessive intestinal gurgling after a meal indicates that the food isn't entirely digested or that too much air has been swallowed during a meal.
- Those who suffer from anxiety are in the habit of swallowing lots of air while consuming, for this reason they suffer from gurgling and bloating.
Stomach Ulcers: If you are suffering from stomach ulcers, you may experience a dull and gnawing, burning like sensation in stomach which is sudden in its occurrence. The pain ends up being extreme if you are subsisting on an empty stomach and may be temporarily relieved after eating. Other symptoms experienced during this condition are queasiness, vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, dark stools, and gas.
Usage of food and water that is contaminated with bacterial contaminants or parasitic worms can lead to food poisoning. Infection of the gastrointestinal tract by bacterial agents such as Salmonella, Campylobacter, Yersinia, Shigella, Escherichia coli, etc., might lead to digestive tract problems. Signs of food poisoning include abdominal cramps, stomach pain, fever, watery diarrhea, queasiness, vomiting, etc.
Stomach and Intestine Treatment with Binaural Beats
Just about everybody at one point or another will experience abdominal pain. Most of the causes are not serious and can be readily diagnosed and treated.
- So, now you learn about the stomach problems caused by stress and how to treat them.
- After reading this article you probably know that there may be something else causing your stomach upset rather than a bit of extra pizza!
Ralph is a post curator at jerseycheapwholesalechina.com, a blog about alternative health news. Last year, Ralph worked as a marketing manager for a well-known high tech company. When he's not scouting for new articles, Ralph loves scuba diving and rafting.