Natural Remedies for IBS
IBS is a widespread digestive disorder that affects nearly 50 million Americans. For an illness that has such a high incidence rate and causes a lot of pain, it receives little attention. Hence, there must be greater awareness on the remedial measures for relieving this condition. Depending on the severity and frequency of indicants, IBS can greatly interfere with the quality of life. Sadly, the drug intervention protocols have not proved to be very effective in providing long-term relief, and a few of them have led to side effects that have worsened the original symptoms. However, the good news is that there are numerous natural cures for IBS that are effective and assistance in healing the body in a synergistic manner.
- Treatment: For treating this condition, certain over-the-counter laxatives can be taken.
- Consuming a high fiber diet, drinking lots of fluids, and exercising regularly also provides relief from constipation.
- Order to make the pepper mint tea just brew one to two tea spoons of dried mint leaves per eight ounce cup of fresh boiling water.
- Now you can sugarcoat to your preference and drink it two or three times a day with no trouble.
Detoxner IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome Animation
DETOXNER® IBS - www.detoxner.com DETOXNER® IBS is a natural bowel-cleansing regimen that alleviates the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, such ...
As mentioned earlier, there is no cure for spastic colon. The conventional treatment is aimed at providing remedy for the signs. It consists of medicines to control diarrhea/constipation, antidepressants, anticholinergic medications (to control activities of the autonomic nervous system and for relief from bowel spasms), antibiotics (for patients with overgrowth of bacteria in the intestine), and fiber supplements (for those with constipation). Spastic colon patients need to avoid foods, like carbonated beverages, salads, and raw fruits. Vegetables, like cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower, are also not good for them. Such foods cause bloating.
Bavolex Irritable Bowel Syndrome ReliefBavolex IBS Relief contains herbal ingredients developed to gently support and calm the digestive tract. Bavolex's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy digestive tract, help reducing irritation from diarrhea and constipation. Decreasing bowel inflammation and supporting healthy digestion has been proven to alleviate the flare-ups associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
More Details about This Product »
As there is no cure for this condition, the only way out is to control the signs. Most of the solutions mentioned above, are found to be effective, for this purpose. These are some of the solutions that can help you in controlling the symptoms of spastic colon. All you need to do is avoid the trigger factors, and adopt the remedial measures.
Excessive Diarrhea Causes Diarrhea can be described as a condition where loose bowel movements occur due to some problem in the intestinal tracts. Lots of people wrongly assume it to be an illness, however actually it is a sign that indicates a hidden health issue in the...
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
IBS is associated with the conditions of big intestine. This disorder may trigger constipation, bloating, burping, cramping, diarrhea, etc. There is no proper treatment to cure this disorder but by following few precautions and by eliminating couple of food items from your diet plan, you can take control over the condition.
- Treatment: For the treatment of tapeworm infection, the doctor generally recommends parasite-killing medicines to kill the intestinal parasite.
- Examples of such medications are praziquantel (biltricide) and nitazoxanide (alinia).
- To avoid tapeworm infection, wash your hands properly before eating and after using the toilet.
- Likewise, maintaining hygiene in the kitchen is recommended.
- Get your meat and fish from a reliable source and cook them completely as all the eggs are killed in the process.
Cause - Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
The cramping is accompanied by symptoms such as abdominal pain, mucus in stool, constipation or diarrhea, stomach bloating and gas, it could be due to irritable bowel syndrome. The main reasons behind this condition are stress, allergic reactions to certain food items such as dairy products, hormonal imbalances, particular medication and other diseases such as diarrhea.