Liver Pain Location
Liver is the largest internal organ of the human body. It is located on the right side of the abdomen and just below the diaphragm and ribs. The diaphragm separates it from the chest and the abdomen. This organ performs many important functions such as cleansing of the body. The other functions include conversion of stored glucose into glycogen, hormone secretion, policy of blood sugar levels, elimination of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, and removal of toxic substances and carcinogens from the body. This effort takes a toll on the liver, which leads to various liver diseases.
- Apart from taking medications, utilizing a heating pad could also provide relief from bouts of abdominal pain.
- Heat assists relax stomach muscles, and avoids cramping.
Avoid alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated drink, dairy products, sugar-free sweeteners, and gas producing foods such as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. All such food items have the tendency to serve as triggers for worsening the signs and symptoms. Fatty foods must also be kept away from the menu.
- Diagnosing IBS: When dealing with symptoms testing treatment for IBS in men, it is important to know how it is diagnosed.
- There are no specific tests that can help in diagnosing IBS.
- This is since the symptoms are typically quite similar to other intestinal problems.
- It is quite possible for doctors to misdiagnose IBS, based on the symptoms.
- Some of the common symptoms include abdominal pain and discomfort, change in bowel habits, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, etc.
- Normally, the signs are identified when you show stress or after you take in certain foods.
- Anxiety and depression are also known to exist alongside IBS.
Now, if you have been passing a lot of wind lately, you might be suffering from flatulence. This is a common problem, especially for those who have desk jobs. Those who bask in lavish living to an extent that they do not have to move a limb through the day, are competent victims of flatulence, too. However, excessive flatulence may prove to be a barrier. Well, try cutting down on pulses, cabbage, broccoli, prunes, and apples. Digestion is slower with regard to these foods as they pass through the gut, gradually. Besides, keep in mind, slow eaters always win the game called digestion.
A story about discovering Paleo Diet in the Mexican Jungle Identified with IBS a handful of yrs ago I would not surrender to the idea that my health issue was so evasive, not successfully understood and worst of all difficult to determine (the diagnostic process includes eliminating each diseases that...
- Also, as long as results show the presence of mucus, sex without use of condom is a strict no-no.
- Neglecting this precautionary measure while having sex is likely to move the infection to your partner.
Treatment: For the most parts, getting a green stool is not a reason for concern as it can be due to taking particular iron supplements or taking in a lot of green veggies. But if it is accompanied by diarrhea, irregularity, abdominal pain and discomfort, that last for more than 2 days, then seek medical help at the earliest.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome- Homeopathic Cure Dr.Ravi Singh
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects your large intestine (colon). Irritable bowel syndrome commonly causes cramping, abdominal ...
Fatty liver disease, where excess fat is deposited on the liver is also one of the causative factors. The triglycerides get collected in the liver, causing the liver to swell and end up being inflamed. This condition is called steatohepatitis. When there is fat build-up in the absence of inflammation or swelling, it is called steatosis. The fat deposits make the liver heavy, causing it to stretch. This leads to a dull pain in the organ that may worsen if not treated quickly. Diseases like Inflammatory Bowels Disease (IBD), Wolfman disease, glycogen storage illness, Weber Christian disease, HIV, drugs like Methotrexate, alcoholic fatty liver can also lead to fatty liver pain.
As a matter of fact, in individuals with celiac disease this protein actually causes damage to the small intestine by flattening out the villi, tiny protrusions that are responsible for the absorption of nutrients, which line its walls. When gluten food is consumed, the lining of the small intestine is inflamed and at times may be damaged.