Hard Bowel Movements
Hard bowel movements are typically an outcome of a condition called constipation. The majority of you might be familiar with this term and it's signs. In this condition, the stool becomes tough, bumpy and dry. When the stool stays in the gastrointestinal tract for more than 48 hours, the fluid it consists of is reabsorbed by the body. This causes it to become hard, dry and tough to pass from the body. Irregularity tends to end up being chronic if not dealt within time, where in very serious cases, it might cause discomfort and bleeding while passing stool. In many cases, all it takes are a few home remedies to treat this problem. However, in more severe cases, it is very important to check out a physician and understand the root cause of the issue. Here, we have a look at the causes, consequences and treatment for this problem.
Is the longest part of the alimentary canal which assists in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients.
Big Intestinal Tract
Is the most affordable part of the intestinal tract. Its functions are taking in water and passing the waste material out of the body. It starts at the cecum and ends at the anus.
Constipation (Poop) on X Ray Dr. Alan Nathans
Dr. Alan Nathans explains the incidental finding of constipation on an X-Ray. When your body is working properly it will move poop (fecal material) through the ...
Illness of the Digestive System
Heartburn disease (GERD), hiatal hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), etc., are a few of the most common illness of the digestion system. The popular disease-causing parasites in human are Campylobacter, Salmonella and Helicobacter. The following is a list of gastrointestinal system diseases.
Swollen Abdomen The abdominal region consists of important organs like the stomach, big and small intestinal tracts, liver, spleen and pancreas. These organs carry out the function of digestion and assimilation of food. Sometimes, the organs can be affected due to...
- Colonic massage is another very reliable technique to get rid of IBS.
- It works marvels in case of infant and kids as it eliminates colic pains and assists them to pass gas and stool conveniently.
- Signs: Extreme discomfort is specifically experienced on the best side of the abdominal area as the appendix lies there.
- Other signs like fever, vomiting, loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea, etc., are likewise observed.
- For more information on probiotics diarrhea, constipation, and IBS, rely on David Nash.
- He writes articles on the best probiotic evaluations, natural solutions, and checks out lactobacillus acidophilus to help consumers stay notified.
Ralph is a post curator at jerseycheapwholesalechina.com, a blog about alternative health news. Last year, Ralph worked as a marketing manager for a well-known high tech company. When he's not scouting for new articles, Ralph loves scuba diving and rafting.